Requests for funding
Grunenthal UK is committed to enhancing patient care, and supporting the educational development of Healthcare Professionals in the UK, by providing support through:
- Financial grants to Healthcare and Patient Organisations
- Educational meetings organised by Healthcare Organisations where Grunenthal UK is not purchasing a commercial opportunity such as a promotional stand
Grunenthal UK does not support:
- Grants to individual Healthcare Professionals, including requests for funding of development opportunities, individual research projects or degree courses (e.g. MSc, PhD)
- Sponsorship requests from Healthcare Professionals for attendance at professional and scientific conferences
- Purchase of equipment
- Religious programmes
- Funding to Political Parties, i.e. the provision of financial contribution to a political party
- Charitable fundraising events outside the UK
- Social events.
Please note: every application will need to be reviewed and approved by the GRUNENTHAL Grants and Donations Committee. No commitment can be formally made to you prior to the grant of such approval.
At the current time Grunenthal UK is only able to consider requests in the following therapy areas:
- Pain related
The provision of funding by GRUNENTHAL is by no means intended to induce or influence the prescription, administration, recommendation, purchase or sale of any GRUNENTHAL medicines.
In order to apply for GRUNENTHAL funding as explained above, please use this form to request support from Grunenthal UK.
Please allow eight clear weeks for your request to be processed and reviewed. Due to administrative reasons, we cannot consider requests with a shorter timeline.
Disclosure UK rules also apply for any transfers of value.